- Managing subcontract packages and overseeing payments to subcontractors and suppliers.
- Assist in the preparation of tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities, schedule of rates etc.
- Procure pricing quotations from specialist sub-contractors to assist with the delivery of projects.
- Monitor contractor costs, valuations, variations and overall commercial performance of contractor’s costs and project costs.
- Administer contractor orders daily, review costs and report monthly on project costs.
- Prepare work schedules and contractor planning using available resources.
- Attend meetings, monitor work progress.
The ideal candidate;
- 5+ years post-graduate experience.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Excellent IT skills with competency in Buildsoft, or equivalent, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present findings.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate.
- The ability to work with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
- To be able to co-ordinate several different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
Excellent package on offer to successful candidate.
Quantity Surveyor Donegal Job Application Form
At Glebe Builders we are always looking for people to join our skilled construction team
NO AGENCIES Glebe Builders does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written signed agreement in place for placements. Glebe Builders is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Glebe Builders.